You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Picking the right vehicle can be a difficult task. From features and benefits to pricing and payments, lining everything up can be an arduous task. Search our inventory or get some quick tips on vehicle selection below.
We accept applications online for those wanting to see what they can get approved for OR those just hoping to speed up the process. Get some tips on entering your information or what you may need when you arrive.
Buying a vehicle is a large financial investment and that investment needs protection. We offer valuable options for car care, loan coverage, and vehicle maintenance that you will want to include at time of purchase.
New Mazda, Certified Pre-Owned, or Used Car? That is the question. Here are some quick questions you want to ask yourself:
1. Am I set on specific features or am I flexible based on my budget?
2. Am I willing to pay more for something I really want or does my budget dictate need?
3. Are factory warranties valuable to me or do they put me out of my price range?
4. Does the dealership offer a ONE PRICE approach so I can have confidence in the value I am getting?
Am I getting a good deal and did I pick the car that is the right price for my budget? Price is always a concern when shopping so ask yourself:
1. Do I have a set monthly or total dollar amount budget or am I flexible based on value?
2. Have I considered taxes, fees, and vehicle protection packages in my budget?
3. Are there savings I am not considering, like insurance, gas savings, or maintenance savings?
4. Do I have to negotiate or is the dealer providing me with their best price upfront?
With our easy online application, you can apply from the comfort of your home or office and even see your credit score!
1. Have your weekly, monthly, or annual income amount calculated.
2. Have at least 2 years of residence and job history
3. If you have a co-buyer, have all their info ready.
4. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to fill out your application online.
5. Done. You just saved time!
Once you apply online, you will need a few things when you arrive at the dealership. You may also send these to use before you arrive.
1. Driver’s License
2. Current Insurance Card
3. Any down payment money (cash, check, or card)
5. Proof of income (most recent paycheck stub)
6. Proof of residence (most recent utility bill)
All of our protection and coverage options are backed by EasyCare, the only Motor Trend recommended Best Buy for extended coverage options. Rest assured that no matter where you are at or what is happening to your vehicle, you are in good hands!
There’s nothing quite like that new-car smell, or the shiny exterior reflecting your smile as you prepare to drive off in your new purchase – quite possibly one of the largest ones you’ll make in your life. Protect your investment from unexpected repair costs and increase your trade-in value with a Vehicle Service Contract!
Our Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) coverage protects you from paying large out-of-pocket expenses for the GAP between your insurance settlement and the balance of your loan in case your vehicle is totaled or stolen. It will also cover up to $1000 of your insurance deductible in the case of total loss.
Our pre-paid maintenance program saves you time and money by including oil changes and tire rotations in your payment or initial costs. Your VIP service visit will be paid for before you arrive and you do not run the risk of increased costs due to inflation. We will even give you a $300 voucher to use when you trade-in!
In the event that you lose your keys, or get locked out of your car or home, EasyCare KeyCare will get you back on track. Included are services such as key replacement, 24/7 lock-out assistance, key recovery and identity protection, and transportation option – so you never miss a beat.
Keep your car it at its best and most valuable with our innovative paintless dent repair process. Dent Care effectively removes those minor dents and dings on painted sheet metal surfaces – so you’ll increase its trade-in value and keep it looking as new as the first day you drove it home.